Saturday, May 30, 2009

North Texas Sights By BMW......Tornado Damage...

Stopped at a park in Miami and took a little break in the shade and had a bit to eat. Nice little park with a community swimming pool on the other side. Heard some "Western Meadowlarks" singing.....that bird song always reminds me of my Eastern Montana summers during my youth....so does the rough crackle of the Red Winged Black Birds.....

We came through here (Pampa Texas) last weekend but didn't take any decent photos. We were racing a big thunderstorm. The storage building below was thrown there from someplace else...


I think it came from the guy next door.....

These irrigation frames were all laying upside down last weekend. They have "righted" them and looks like maybe they will repair them. They are pretty bent up.

This house had the roof torn off by the tornado. They were still cleaning up stuff when I went by. I didn't feel right taking photos of someone else's misery. I don't think anyone was looking....


So end todays little adventure....maybe I'll work on the R100S tomorrow.(?)

No comments:

Gila Mtns.

Gila Mtns.