Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Co. / New Mexico Road Trip Rainy Day 6 Continued.....

(My method of posting is somewhat "bass ackwords" so go down to each days first post and work your way back up! You'll figure it out....and if you don't......I don't care.......Click on any image to enlarge)



While at McDonald's I spotted a McCop on the street....they ride McBeemers....................Weather was looking socked in....but what do you do?.............Go for it!

A couple miles up the road we were in the mode below.....the bike/sidecar wind screens pretty much deflect all rain over & around us.....didn't bother with the rain gear...just kept rolling....eventually with a wet left arm............

Things lightened up after 30 miles or so...just an occasional rain.
We ended up on NM Highway 120 over to Wagon Mound. Below we are crossing the Canadian River Canyon......was going to Banzai back to Texas but decided to spend the night in Clayton NM and have a big steak dinner.............

Sheeesh.............I'm not contemplating suicide by digit.............I'm not greeting my navigator..........I'm not scratching my inner ear or brain..............I'm trying to push my right ear plug over to my left ear............

No comments:

Gila Mtns.

Gila Mtns.