Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Texas blur

The last weeks have been a blur. Mom passed away. I've traveled 1000's of miles around the western US for work...been living out of a suitcase for the past month.... Luckily my wife has joined me for a week or so
and we will travel back to MT. late this week. We'll regroup and I'll bring our RV back to Texas , motorcycles in tow, and get back into my normal routine. When the weekends arrive I am stuck staring at the motel TV, the computer. Not a hell of a lot to do around here. Having the RV here with the bike projects will make me feel normal again....I traded in my old 14' cargo trailer on a new 20' wide body trailer. No more sidehack removal every time I move. We installed 2 rows of shelves and have the new trailer pretty well set up. Actually have some room to spare. Nice after using the 14' trailer completely crammed with "stuff" for the past number of years. We bought the trailer, set it up in two days and then stored it away.

2 comments:

cladd said...

Our sympathies to you from Amarillo. Will you be coming back to this area? Maybe we can meet up somewhere sometime.

BMW HACKER said...

Greetings cladd....I'll be hauling my bikes down to Texas next week...if you are ever in the neighborhood of "Fritch" pay me a visit. i'll be around there for a few weeks at least. ..Doug S.

Gila Mtns.

Gila Mtns.