Just back from her first bath in over 30 years. Still has around 10 years of grime left on it.
The center stand has a ratchet type device which does not require a high deployment. It is missing two springs so I'll find some that will work.
She has a lot of rust. I hope to get her in running condition as is....then I'll give her some paint here and there. No total restoration in the immediate future....unless I hit the lottery or something....but I don't buy lottery tickets....
I have located a few missing parts and pulled the cylinder heads to see cylinder conditions. She's "stuck" at the present from sitting for the past + 30 years. The right side has a little rust. I cleaned it up as best I could. No cylinder pitting evident yet. The left side was clear. I completely reassembled the top end and filled both cylinders with Marvel Mystery Oil. Now she'll soak for a while to free things up. I've resurrected far rustier engines with this technique.