Friday, November 14, 2014

Arizona Sunshine...Mecca Beach or Bust

 Spent some time today and installed the "Emgo" S-Type Fairing. Planning on riding to the Salton Sea tomorrow for an Airhead gathering. Also installed the old "Bar Backs" I had purchased last summer. The Bar Backs were missing the top clamp....and the original /5 top clamp wouldn't work with the :stud" arrangement they use. A trip to the hardware store and the bolts needed were found.
 Euro Bar Fitment...a bit low for my crippled back. I think the repositioning of the bars will save me some back agony. Off for a couple hundred mile run tomorrow morning. Time / miles will tell.



Bar Backs rendered the friction damper unusable, but I only used it when parking anyway. Also installed a cheapo after market "S" Type Fairing. Should keep a bit of the wind off me. 


Emgo Viper Fairing 70-52501


The "bar backs" didn't come with the top clamps. Found a pair of "K-Bike" clamps for $10.00 on Fleabay. Wasn't sure if they would fit, but they fit just fine. 

No comments:

Gila Mtns.

Gila Mtns.